Pilgrims must have a valid Umrah visa to perform Umrah. Our Umrah in house system is up and running to process your visa right away!
At Mina Tours we ensure that all your travel requirements including visa processing are dealt in time and as smooth as possible.
You have landed at the right page, contact us now to get your Umrah visa processed as soon as possible.
Requirements for Hajj and Umrah Visas:
- One application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- One passport-sized photograph affixed to the application form.
- The passport should be in order and valid for at least 6 months.
- Applicants applying by post should enclose a prepaid, self-addressed envelope, registered/ recorded, for the return of processed passport. Please ensure that you have enclosed the correct passport in accordance with the actual weight of your parcel. Please allow one week for the return of processed passport.
- Applicants applying from the Republic of Ireland should enclose a minimum of 9 (nine) coupons.
- A meningitis immunization certificate.
- Non U.K. or E.U. Passport holders must have a valid visa and must have entered UK at least two months before applying.
- Children aged one year or over and travelling on a parent’s passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned.
- All females should be accompanied by a Mehram, either the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or adult nephew.
- The minimum age for a Mehram is 16 years; this will enable him to qualify as a Mehram.
- A minimum of 24 hours is required to process the visa if all the required documents are in place.
- We process Visa on urgent basis. Please contact our agents for more information regarding this.
- Lodging of passport: Monday to Friday from 9:00A.M. until 11:30 P.M
- Collection of processed passport: Monday to Thursday from 2:00P.M. until 3:00 P.M. On Friday, from 1:30 P.M. until 2:30 P.M.
- Umrah visas are issued ONCE per person. Acceptance of applications will commence on the 1st of Rabia and the last day for acceptance of applications is the 15th of Ramadan.
- Visa validity starts from the date of issue.
- For Hajj visas acceptance of applications will commence on the 15th of Shawal and the last day for the acceptance of the applications is the 25th of Dhu’l – Qada. Pilgrims travelling by land should apply earlier. Please check regulations at the beginning of each season.
- For people who have travelled to the Kingdom in 2014 or later for Umrah, there are taxes imposed by the government of £450 per person. Also applies to children.
- Period of stay begins upon arrival in Saudi Arabia, for a MAXIMUM STAY of 2 WEEKS for Umrah visas and for the duration of the Hajj season for Hajj visas.
- We also offer tailormade Umrah packages to go with your visa.
- Please complete the form in block capitals, black ink only.
- Visa processing time depends on the Saudi Embassy. At Noori Travel we recommend our clients to book their packages at least 15 days prior to the date you want to travel. This will give you enough time for visa processing and preparation. If you require an urgent visa processed or further advice, speak to our agents who will assist you.
- During the period of Hajj and Umrah, pilgrims must have a valid certificate of vaccination against the ACWY strains of meningitis.
Pilgrims and Umrah performers are asked not to take any pictures, posters or written materials of a political nature or for propaganda purposes into Saudi Arabia. They should also respect the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia.
Capital Punishment is the penalty for smuggling, promoting or circulating illegal drugs and Narcotics in Saudi Arabia.
For more Details about Requirements visit Umrah Visa Terms & Conditions