To perform Hajj and Umrah is a prestigious practice for the Muslims all over the World. Every Muslim wishes to visit the Holy cities of Makkah and Madinah at least once in their life to perform Umrah or Hajj. Hajj is one of the most sacred activities for Muslims and is said to bring numerous benefits to one in the world as well as in the life hereafter. Hajj is an obligation for Muslims if they are able to and can afford to go for Hajj. To make this pilgrimage safe, convenient & hassle-free for Muslims residing in the UK, Mina Tours is offering various Hajj packages to suit different budgets and travel times. We work in collaboration with a large network of local & international business partners to provide you with exclusive but affordable Hajj and Umrah travel packages and especially during Ramadan.
Services Offered by Mina Tours
WAs experts in Hajj, Umrah and Islamic tours, our travel consultants will offer you honest and transparent advice on planning and booking your trip as well as the travel experience itself.
By the grace of Allah, our focus is on ensuring that our pilgrims are facilitated to the best of our abilities during their Hajj and Umrah pilgrimage, but we will never over promise and under deliver, we would rather be honest and where there is doubt under promise and over deliver. The Hajj and Umrah pilgrimage is not like any other holiday and therefore we believe that a bespoke, one to one transparent service will ensure that the customers expectations are clear.
We have a wide range of Hajj and Umrah deals from budget to luxury and we will be clear when something is budget and when something is luxury. We have come across too many companies who will for example promise that a hotel is 5 minutes walk from the main mosque in Makkah or Madinah when in reality the walk is more like 15 minutes. We believe it is better telling a customer the hotel is a 15 minute walk and the customer being delighted when they can do the walk in 10 minutes. Honesty and transparency is the key at Mina Tours
PPilgrims must have a valid visa to perform Hajj. Our Hujjaj will have their Hajj visas processed through our partner’s in-house system to allow easy and smooth processing of Visas.
At Mina Tours, we ensure that all your travel requirements including visa processing are dealt in time and as smooth as possible.
Requirements for Hajj Visa:
- One application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- One passport-sized photograph affixed to the application form.
- The passport should be in order and valid for at least 6 months.
- Applicants applying by post should enclose a prepaid, self-addressed envelope, registered/ recorded, for the return of processed passport. Please ensure that you have enclosed the correct passport in accordance with the actual weight of your parcel. Please allow one week for the return of processed passport.
- Applicants applying from the Republic of Ireland should enclose a minimum of 9 (nine) coupons.
- A meningitis immunization certificate.
- Non-U.K. or E.U. Passport holders must have a valid visa and must have entered the UK at least two months before applying.
- Children aged one year or over and traveling on a parent’s passport must have their photograph affixed to the passport and endorsed by the authority concerned.>/li>
- All females should be accompanied by a Mehram, either the husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or adult nephew.
- The minimum age for a Mehram is 16 years; this will enable him to qualify as a Mehram.
While traveling with Mina Tours; one can get the best travel packages along with luxury residence with world-class facilities ranging from 3-star to 7-star hotels. All accommodations offered in the Hajj Packages by Mina Tours are within a short distance to the mosques in Makkah and Madina.
Suit All Budgets – Low Deposit – Pay By Installments
We offer a range of packages that suit every customer’s budget making your Hajj experience affordable & comfortable. You can book by paying a low deposit of £200 per person and you can pay the balance by easy instalments without any interest.
Our Hajj consultants will support you through planning and booking your trip as well as through your pilgrimage. We can help troubleshoot any issues facing our pilgrims, from health issues to adjusting itineraries to adding transport or sightseeing. We will have male and female medics/ guides/ staff available with all of our Hajj tours. Please call us on +44 (0) 20 7112 8030 if you are facing any issues while on pilgrimage. We will also provide you with WhatsApp contacts while you are on tour to help with any immediate issues or answer any questions.