Umrah Visa Terms & Conditions
Here’s a list of a few terms and conditions that the you need to agree upon before taking any of our services.
- Charge Per Person will be charged to apply for a visa.
- Applicants will also bear postal charges.
- We use Royal Mail Special Delivery so we recommend their service.
- We will not be responsible for lost postage as it is out of our control. Standard Royal Mail Special Delivery carries £500 compensation. If you would like this increased you bear the additional cost.
- Send your passports via a safe and secure service. We are not responsible for passports until they are in our possession.
- Attach 2 passport size photos.
- Passport should be valid for 6 months on date of travel.
- We would need to see your airline and hotel booking confirmation before we can submit your application.
- All females should be accompanied by a Mahram, which can be either husband, father, uncle, adult son, brother or adult nephew.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all correct additional information is sent to us (House Bills, Marriage certificate, Residents permit e.t.c.)
- Due to Embassy rules no Somalian or Libyan passports will be submitted on our behalf and no refunds will be provided.
- Visa validity starts from date of issue.
- During the period of Hajj and Umrah, pilgrims must have a valid certificate of vaccination against the ACWY strains of meningitis
- Applicants are advised to check the requirements thoroughly.
“Most of the flights and flight-inclusive packages that we sell are ATOL and IATA protected by our suppliers. All quotations are subject to availability at the time of booking. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk”